Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I T4nk J3ws Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

I T4nk J3ws Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: I T4nk J3ws Admin Application   I T4nk J3ws Admin Application EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:17 pm

1. What is your in-game name: I T4nk J3ws

2. How long have you played JudgeMent Scape, and when did you join:I have played for 1 day and i joined 1 day ago.

3. What is your real life name: Dylan

4. What is your age: 12

5. Professionalism is a requirement, do you have any issues with this? No i do not because if your not professional at being staff, well, you could let someone break the rules and not even know it.

6. Do you understand that being a staff member requires that you help players above all else, and do you agree with this? Yes because if someone is new to moparscape/silabsoft, i think we should help them untill they fully understand the rules, commands, staff, ect.

7. Why do you want to be a administrator? Ok, I'd like to be Administrator because, For ex. if no one was on server besides a moderator, and there was a crasher on threatning to crash the server, we wouldn't be able to doing anything because wer mod. But if we were Admin, we could IPBan them. And then some people will say, Good Job I T4nk J3ws. Thats why want to be Administrator

8. Why do you think you should be administrator? Because I've had experince on many, i mean MANY other servers that i've been admin. And i think i'd be a good, friendly admin. Because no one wants a mean Admin, Im nice and i think people would like a nice admin. And im nice. And i never abused mod/admin/co/ or owner.

9. What special skills could you provide that would make this server better? Well, i can help make server suggestions/ and or forum suggestions.

10. If two players were in a dispute, over someone accusing the other of being rude to the other while you were not there, how would you handle the situation? I would ask for a witness or tele them somewher and ask for there part of the story. Then i'd ask if any of them took a screenie. Or if there was any witness.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: I T4nk J3ws Admin Application   I T4nk J3ws Admin Application EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:20 pm

ill talk to for teh win
Back to top Go down
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

PostSubject: I T4nk J3ws Admin Application   I T4nk J3ws Admin Application EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:22 pm

king thxx cheers
Back to top Go down
Sexy Admin Rich
Admin
Sexy Admin Rich

PostSubject: Re: I T4nk J3ws Admin Application   I T4nk J3ws Admin Application EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 pm

GOODLUCK T4nk even though you did only get mod yester day.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

PostSubject: I T4nk J3ws Admin Application   I T4nk J3ws Admin Application EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I T4nk J3ws Admin Application   I T4nk J3ws Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

I T4nk J3ws Admin Application
Page 1 of 1