Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mod Application =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w1ck3d k

My Mod Application =) Empty
PostSubject: My Mod Application =)   My Mod Application =) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:09 pm

1. What is your in-game name:

W1ck3d k1ll

2. How long have you played JudgeMent Scape, and when did you join:

About four hours, i joined today

3. What is your real life name:

Mackenzie, but you can just call me Mack

4. What is your age:

5. Professionalism is a requirement, do you have any issues with this?

Not at all

6. Do you understand that being a staff member requires that you help players above all else, and do you agree with this?

i agree with it 100%

7. Why do you want to be a moderator? [Cliche answers will be automatically declined. WOW us, not give us the same stuff we hear every day.]

I want to be mod because i really enjoy helping people, and im not just saying that. Im the type of kid that talks to the new kid in school when hes sitting all alone at lunch.

8. Why do you think you should be moderator?

I think i should become mod because i have some experience with it, and what is said on # 7. I also have tons of experience witht his source, i used to own a server with it.

9. What special skills could you provide that would make this server better? I learn pretty fast, and if there is any thing that a player would need help with, im a pretty good teacher

10. If two players were in a dispute, over someone accusing the other of being rude to the other while you were not there, how would you handle the situation?

I would go to a spot alone with the two players seperatly, and get their sides of the story. i would than meet with the players together to discuss with them about it, trying to get them to both meet in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application =)   My Mod Application =) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Ill talk to For Teh Win about it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
w1ck3d k

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application =)   My Mod Application =) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sexy Admin Rich
Admin
Sexy Admin Rich

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application =)   My Mod Application =) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:01 pm

This is one of the best apps i have seen because it makes me smile Very Happy
Love the bit about the new kid at lunch ;D
BEST OF LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application =)   My Mod Application =) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mod Application =)
Page 1 of 1