Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon4life

dragon4life

application for Mod Empty
PostSubject: application for Mod   application for Mod EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:38 pm

1. What is your in-game name: Dragon4life

2. How long have you played JudgeMent Scape, and when did you join: 1 day

3. What is your real life name: Brian

4. What is your age: 30

5. Professionalism is a requirement, do you have any issues with this? No problems

6. Do you understand that being a staff member requires that you help players above all else, and do you agree with this? yes

7. Why do you want to be a moderator? [Cliche answers will be automatically declined. WOW us, not give us the same stuff we hear every day.] Basically I enjoy helping ppl and fell I would be a fair Mod.

8. Why do you think you should be moderator? I have the personality to help and would be normal for me.

9. What special skills could you provide that would make this server better? ppl person, all of my background is in fiberoptics and doubt that would help.

10. If two players were in a dispute, over someone accusing the other of being rude to the other while you were not there, how would you handle the situation? Check to see if any one else heard what was said, but when it came down to it I would probably tell both if it happens again there being removed or muted.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod   application for Mod EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:40 pm

nice I like #10

Its looking good for you.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Admin Rich
Admin
Sexy Admin Rich

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod   application for Mod EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Yeah number ten is a very good awnser!
And i thought i would put ACCPETED!
because i saw it on another topic and i know you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for Mod   application for Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

application for Mod
Page 1 of 1