Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wes

Application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:23 pm

1. User name:Wes
2. Combat Level: 3
3. Cash: 2837mill
4. Which Staff: Moderator
5. Posts on Forums: 1
6. Forum User Name: Wes
7. Info About You: I'm only 13 but I won't be annoying.
8. Hours a Day On Server: I'm on about 3 hours on week days, and maybe 4 hours on weekends.
9. Hours a Day On Forums: I will probably be on forums about 1 or 2 hours a day.
10. Why: I think that I would be a good moderator, and this server is the best one i have ever played. Very Happy Razz Very Happy

Last edited by wes on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change subject from "Application for Staff" to "Application for Moderator")
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm

look at new format pl0x
Back to top Go down
wes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:31 pm

OK, do you want me to Re-Type it?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Yes in the new format please. afro
Back to top Go down
wes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 pm

OK, no problem Very Happy

1. What is your in-game name: Wes

2. How long have you played JudgeMent Scape, and when did you join: I just joined today but I plan to keep playing until the server goes down. (if it does)

3. What is your real life name: Wesley

4. What is your age: 13

5. Professionalism is a requirement, do you have any issues with this? I would not say that I have any problems with Professionalism.

6. Do you understand that being a staff member requires that you help players above all else, and do you agree with this? Yes, I fully agree with it, I know that if I am un-active and don't help anyone that I will never get a Moderator spot.

7. Why do you want to be a moderator? [Cliche answers will be automatically declined. WOW us, not give us the same stuff we hear every day.] Because I know that I would be a good moderator and this is the best server I have ever played and I plan to play it until it goes down. Very Happy ( If it does )

8. Why do you think you should be moderator? Because I am a good person and I'm very helpful to many people that need it.

9. What special skills could you provide that would make this server better? I am very nice, I can usually tell when someone is up to no good, and I would be supportive to people and encourage them to play this server.

10. If two players were in a dispute, over someone accusing the other of being rude to the other while you were not there, how would you handle the situation? I would tell them to not argue, and if they kept fighting I would most likely mute them both or ban temporarily. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:51 pm

nice I will talk to For teh win.

cheers
Back to top Go down
wes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexy Admin Rich
Admin
Sexy Admin Rich

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Good app Best Of Luck on getting mod !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator   Application for Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1