Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the joker

clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!   clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:04 pm

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE CLAN WARS IT WILL BE OWNAGE AS AND IF YOU DIE YOU LOSE YOUR STUFF SO I HOPE YOU MAKE CLAN WARS ITS GONNA BE OWNAGE MAN AND WHO EVER WINS GETS PVP POINTS TO BUY RARES OR SOMETHING SO I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!   clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

not bad.
cheers
Back to top Go down
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

PostSubject: clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!   clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I like the idea, but there is already somethig similar to clan wars, its Castle Wars. But nice idea though jocolor geek king farao rendeer bom drunken
Back to top Go down
cool girl

cool girl

PostSubject: Re: clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!   clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 pm

the joker wrote:
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE CLAN WARS IT WILL BE OWNAGE AS AND IF YOU DIE YOU LOSE YOUR STUFF SO I HOPE YOU MAKE CLAN WARS ITS GONNA BE OWNAGE MAN AND WHO EVER WINS GETS PVP POINTS TO BUY RARES OR SOMETHING SO I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA
u got me vote Very Happy pking is fun and clan wars is fun 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!   clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1