Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Milkshake
Admin
Milkshake

GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ Empty
PostSubject: GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 pm

i know i already posted this but since it was deleted with all other suggestions i thought id re post king enjoy!
I think that when we do get a client we should add god wars dungeon, but not that stupid kill 20 sara wizards and then kill troll i mean like kill AVANSIES and HOBGOBLINS and all the others, u would then also need to get a kill count of 40 which would not be easy due to high hits from monsters. but to make it even harder NO MOUSE TOY!! that way it would be hard for all players and keep economy steady. u could also have the REAL BOSSES like General gradoor, and armadyle god, zammy god, and sara god, but u have to have their certain kill count! and have them drop a brand new deadly powerfull SARADOMIN SWORD!!! but the gods must be hard to kill and require a team for the hardness cheers if u agree this would be a good improvement comment bellow Twisted Evil !@MILKY@!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:11 pm

okay i can probably get a client but i don't think ill find one without the Sara People.
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Admin
Milkshake

PostSubject: godwars   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:12 pm

would they have the other ones? like general graddor and big zammy guy?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:13 pm

They would have general.
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Admin
Milkshake

PostSubject: god wars   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:17 pm

as long as hes is hard to kill and requires a team id like lol
Back to top Go down
the joker

PostSubject: god wars dungeon   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm

I THINK GOD WARS WILL BE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xX Pk3R Xx

PostSubject: God Wars Dungeon   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 pm

I think god war's dungeon would be great Smile try and make it as hard as it is in real Runescape and requires at least 4 people.Very Happy

Judgement Scape Is Ownage =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@   GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@ Empty

Back to top Go down

GODWARS DUNGEON!@!@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgement-Scape :: Judgement-Scape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: