Judgement-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands

Go down 
+2
Jordan
i t4nk j3ws
6 posters
AuthorMessage
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands Empty
PostSubject: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Yeah im sure you get ppl asking you to make new commands (or not) but you should make some funny/cool ones. Like ::Jordanhouse. That would take you to Owner jordans house (juliets house). Or like make some chages to some armour for like, staff only. Like ::Ownage, That'd give you drag full helm, fury, d boots, fighter torso, bandos tassests, warrior ring, dds, whip and barrows gloves, and make the str bonus kinda high and only allow it for like mod+.

This is just a suggestion. Basketball.

AAAANNNNNDDDDDDD i got a funny one too.

You guys (or who ever codes the commands) should make a command called "::nick". Where for ex. if For Teh Win would type ::nick I T4nk J3ws, that means instead of his name being For Teh Win, it'd be I T4nk J3ws. But it'd change back to For Teh Win when logs out. But like if the staff tries to impersonate another staff member saying like hes Owner Jordan, just demote him or something. But again, this is another suggestion. cat
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Well if Tarik and I make this commands ::nick people might try to impersonate higher staff Admins Owners, and will try to be me and will order people around and what not.
Back to top Go down
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

PostSubject: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:59 pm

oohh.. didn't think of that. is there a way where you can only allow it for certain ppl to do it that you trust enough not to impersonate?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:01 pm

I can try but the best i can probably do is Admin+ but its not fair for you because you thought of it =\
Back to top Go down
i t4nk j3ws

i t4nk j3ws

PostSubject: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Its alright, I'll earn admin then i can do it. And if you do make the command for Admin+, And if someone types in the message, make it say in the message box, "Remember, I T4nk J3ws thought up this command". when u would type and enter it.

Like if u type ::food on some servers, it says "FOOD NEWB!" i want that do it like ::nick but i want the message to say "Remeber, I T4nk J3ws thought up this command". or something, (if thats possible).

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Milkshake
Admin
Milkshake

PostSubject: Yea Good idea   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:11 pm

I think that would be neat lol we need to mock em when they use codes alot lolz Basketball Go T4nk
Back to top Go down
xX Pk3R Xx

PostSubject: Command's For Server   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Some thought's for command's..

1. ::Range ( Mod+, Give's D-Bow, Full Sara/Zammy/Guthix D-Hide, 100k+ Rune Arrow's,
Ranger Boot's/Ranger Hat.)

2. ::Melee ( Mod+, Full Bandons(Unless God War's Is Made) Full Dragon, God Sword ( Unless God War's Is Made) Abby Whip, Dds, Some Pot's Like Str/Att Ect, Lava Cape,)

3. ::Mage ( Mod+, Full Lunar, Ancient Staff Or Something Better, Guthix/Zammy/Sara Cape,
Lot's Of Each Rune's)

4. ::Food ( Just incase someone run's out of food. like 1mil mana-ray's)

They're Some of my thought's please reply of what you think.

SmileSmile LoL SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

nice thoughts.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sexy Admin Rich
Admin
Sexy Admin Rich

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 pm

NICE THOUGHTS GUYS!
Ok The ::melee and stuff are really good Very Happy
And I like ::nick but I think whats the point of having someones eles name!
So then I thought mabie you could do this...
...In my time i have played ALOT of servers Very Happy
And on some there has been a command for ::copy
This command would allow you to copy somebody's armor!
Mod+
Here is an example
::copy Owner Jordan
And Me (rich) would instantly be wearing the stuff that jordan is!

I hope you can pull this off jordan =\
Mod+ or Admin+
Back to top Go down
att str owu

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:32 pm

::runes For MAgics runes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands   Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok this is just a suggestion for the server commands
Page 1 of 1